High School Graduations
Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements, we are celebrating the class of 2020 with a virtual graduation ceremony like no other on May 21, 2020. Don’t miss it! Graduations will be broadcast via NUSD’s YouTube Channel and available for download. Don’t forget to subscribe to the YouTube Channel and to stay up to date on all things graduation!
- Discovery High School – 5:30 p.m.
- Leroy Greene Academy – 5:45 p.m.
- Natomas High School – 6:00 p.m.
- Inderkum High School – 6:15 p.m.
Watch on Cable
Sacramento Educational Cable Consortium (SECC) will also be airing the virtual graduations on their Comcast cable station on May 21, 2020, on Channels 15 and 16.
- Discovery High School – 5:30 p.m. (Channel 15)
- Leroy Greene Academy – 5:45 p.m. (Channel 16)
- Natomas High School – 6:15 p.m. (Channel 15)
- Inderkum High School – 6:30 p.m. (Channel 16)
Graduations can be viewed on Comcast Channel 15 and 16, Consolidated Channel 21 and 22, and AT&T Channels 14 and 99 at the above dates and times. They will also be livestreamed on SECC’s website www.secctv.org. If you miss the first playing of graduations have no fear! The videos will remain on YouTube and can also be viewed through the video on demand feature on SECC’s website.
Middle School Promotions
We know that 8th-grade promotion is a memorable milestone in our students’ lives as they progress towards high school graduation. To celebrate our students’ progress and achievements, each school site has made an 8th-grade promotion video. The videos include messages from staff and students, as well as individual slides that recognize each of our 8th graders. Congratulations!
- American Lakes School – Tuesday, May 19th at 3:00 p.m.
- Jefferson School – Wednesday, May 20th at 9:00 a.m.
- Bannon Creek School – Wednesday, May 20th at 3:00 p.m.
- Heron School – Thursday, May 21st at 9:00 a.m.
- Leroy Greene Academy – Thursday, May 21st at 1:30 p.m.
- Natomas Middle School – Thursday, May 21st at 3:00 p.m.
All 8th-grade promotion certificates will be mailed to students.